Door Sales and Installations (DSI) is a safety minded and well-established Door and Trim company that has been partnering with Phoenix’s largest residential home builders for over 40 years. We are now hiring for a superintendent to manage crews in the east and west valley as well as Maricopa and Casa Grande. Must have experience with a proven record of managing door and trim crews. This is a great long-term employment opportunity with top wages and benefits.
Apply online @ WWW.DoorAndTrimCareers.com or Call/Text 480.640.2430
- Wages are competitively based on experience with quick advancement opportunities
- Vacation and 8 paid holidays
- 401K plan available to all employees after one year of employment
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance for the entire family available to all employees after 60 days of employment
- Weekly Paychecks
- Company vehicle and phone provided
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Organize and maintain several schedules: including trims, hardware’s, and punches
- Multitask several phone calls and requests per day
- Conduct frame walks
- Inspect completed jobs
- Use a computer to access builder sites, and Microsoft suite applications
- Drive, deliver, and pickup material from crews
Door Sales and Installations E-Verify and is a Drug Free Workplace.