DSI (Door Sales & Installations), a division of Erickson Framing AZ, has been doing business in the valley for over 40 years. We are currently hiring a Hardware Tech. This position will work in the lock shop, maintain hardware inventory, key and bundle residential lock packages, and receive/stock incoming material from suppliers. We are looking for an assertive individual who brings a positive attitude and personality to the work force and possess a strong drive to succeed. If you can provide these attributes along with a safe, reliable, motivated work ethic, we can provide a safe, reliable and secure employment opportunity for many years to come.
This position is packaging Schlage and Kwikset lock orders, working in our lock shop. This is a physical position that requires bending, standing, and the ability to lift 50 pounds overhead for an 8-hour (or longer) shift.
The hours for this position are: 4:00am – 12:00pm, Monday through Friday. The hourly pay is $13.00 – $17.00 per hour, depending on experience.
You also should possess the following:
- Ability to use problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be deadline oriented and have excellent time management skills.
- Previous construction/locksmith experience a plus.
- Attention to detail and have a high level of accuracy.
- Must be proactive and show initiative.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and have good attendance.
Full benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, paid time off.